Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 4 - UT Co line to Lehi

Benefit Concert in the Park on Friday!!! 7 pm, Heritage Park in Cedar Hills. Tell your friends and come on down for music, stories, and a good time!

Day 4 – Another awesome day on the road! Spent last night at the Springhill Suites, courtesy of the Utah Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau and the generosity of Springhill Suites. They had a hot tub with jets especially made to massage sore muscles lol! Whoa did that feel great! Went back to the Utah County line and started walking south. Drew, a photographer from the Daily Herald met us on the road and took pics for an article that will appear in the Wednesday paper.

Short walking day. Went past Thanksgiving Point but did not walk through the gardens like I had hoped because I ended up on a long call from work. Some of you may not know that I am working my regular job while I am on the road. I can do it with a laptop and a telephone, but it tends to cramp my walking style just a bit when I leave my headset at home and have to hold the phone to my head. So we passed up the gardens and the Hidden Falls and will need to do that another day.

Along the way, my cousin Shelby and her family showed up and walked all the way into Lehi with me! It was awesome having them along. Their kids were so fun!

The weather continues to treat me kindly, as do the people passing by who encourage us with honking horns and donations. Thank you all!

WHERE"S WALLY?


View Interactive Map on MapMyWalk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment