Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 39 Approaching Zion




Wednesday we left Glendale to take the truck and trailer back. I am well ahead of schedule and so I decided to go back with Kara and Elise and help. We stayed the night at Huntsman’s in Spring City, and headed back for home Thursday morning.  We got the trailer and truck emptied out and I went to work while Kara and some friends made the trailer look like new.   











By Friday morning we were back on the road and headed south.
We went straight to Zion and Kara dropped me off east of the park while she and Elise continued on to Glendale to visit Clara Maxwell and talk about crocheting.







By the time they came back it was already late and the sun had gone down.  I caught a few pictures of the sunset  and we headed into St George to stay with my sister’s family, the Arbon’s.  
My sister Sue is so awesome. We love staying here. They are the perfect hosts and tons of fun. 






WHERE'S WALLY?

View Interactive Map on MapMyWalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment